Cereal, breads, other grains:
- Kashi Go Lean Original = 140 per c.
- Puffed wheat cereal = 50-60 per c.
- old-fashioned whole-wheat, whole-grain oats = 150 per 1/2 c.
- Fiber One bran original = 60 per 1/2 c.
- F-Factor Fiber cereal = 70 per 1/2 c.
- Healthy Life whole-wheat whole-grain light low carb. bread = 35 per slice
- Healthy Life whole-wheat whole-grain light hot dog buns = 70
- Healthy Life ww-ww light English muffins = 80
- Tortilla factory garden veggie tortillas = 60
Dairy and Dairy imitations:
- Silk unsweetened vanilla almond milk = 35 per c.
- Kroger Carbmaster yogurt = 60 per 6oz. c.
- Great Value fat-free cream cheese = 30 per 2 Tbsp.
- Kraft fat-free cheese slices = 25
- Kraft fat-free shredded cheese = 45 per 1/4 c.
- Great Value liquid egg = 30 per 1/4 c. (equivalent to one egg)
- Dannon Oikos plain Greek yogurt = 120 per c.
- Dannon Light and Fit fat-free vanilla yogurt = 110 per c.
- Great Value fat-free cottage cheese = 70 per 1/2 c.
I pretty much would suggest any fresh, frozen, or canned (without syrup) veggies and fruits. :D But I will say, give Libby’s pure canned pumpkin a try. (With sweetener, heated.)
- Amy’s Indian spinach tofu wrap = 270
- Boca vegan burgers = 70
- Boca grilled veggie burgers = 70
- Boca meatless crumbles = 60 per 1/2 c.
- Morningstar Farms grillers “chicken” patty= 80
- Morningstar Farms “sausage” patty = 80
- Nasyoa lite, firm tofu = 40 per serving
- Nasoya silken tofu = 45 per serving
- Gardein “chicken” filets = 80
- Smartpup tofu dogs = 45